- This event has passed.
Time & Tide Festival
November 16 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$15
Join us at The Knickerbocker Music Center for the 5th annual Time & Tide Film Festival presented by The United Theatre – showcasing films from some of the world’s best surf, skate, and outdoor/action sports filmmakers.* This year’s festival will include an 80-minute short film showcase directly followed by an afterparty with surf rock trio The Z-Boys. This year’s films include…
• “The Quieter You Are The More You Can Hear,” a new surf film from Craig Anderson and Kai Neville
• “The People of Water” from Westerly’s own Gnarly Bay
• “A-Side California Clinic” from RI based surf filmmakers Cvrrent
• “Lovely Day,” a snowboard film produced by Vans and created by RI-based filmmaker Tanner Pendleton
• “Nu Rythmo,” a surf film from director Sam Smith…and more…
The films begin at 7:30 PM (doors open at 7:00 PM) with the afterparty at 9:00 PM. Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door (or $10 for just the band after 9pm). This event sells out each year, so be sure to get your tickets in advance! [There is a $2 per ticket service charge applied to each ticket]
*The films and content presented may not be suitable for those under 18 years of age.