Title: Frontline Staff
Part-time | Hourly
The Frontline Staff will serve as sales associates for all ticket and box office operations, concessions sales, and membership sales. Additionally, Frontline Staff will be responsible for cleaning event and public spaces before and after events and assisting with additional duties when necessary.
Frontline Staff work under the general supervision of the Front of House Manager and support others in the organization.
- Selling tickets for all screenings and events
- Selling food and beverages at the concessions area
- Promoting and selling memberships to patrons
- Assisting in the setup and breakdown of events
- Keeping the facility clean and tidy before, during, and after events
- Ushering and maintaining lines and coordination before and after events
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional demeanor and proven ability to communicate effectively
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meticulously manage details
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of and adherence to safety standards and best practices
- Ability to learn and easily adapt to new systems
- TIPS certification for serving alcohol required for those 18+
- A commitment to The United’s non-profit mission; experience in the non-profit or arts sector a plus
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
About The United Theatre
The mission of The United Theatre, to unite the community through the arts, focuses on presenting arts and cultural programming that not only showcases phenomenal artistry from our region and beyond, but will also provide vital arts educational opportunities for youth and adults. Once open we will serve as a hub for creative activity in the region and will build a community of creative thinkers, leaders and lifelong learners.
The United features a 500 seat flexible-use performing arts theatre with excellent natural acoustics that will be used for live music, theatre, opera, dance, and film, a smaller, 90-seat dedicated cinema space, a micro-cinema, a multi-purpose events space, a fine art gallery, studios for teaching and producing film and video, group rehearsal spaces for theatre education workshops and classes, as well as a community music school.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.